Tax Collector's Office
The Tax Collector's Office provides billing and collection of real estate, personal property, and motor vehicle taxes; sewer use charges and special assessment billings. The Tax Office is also responsible for processing all town revenue. Taxes are collected semi-annually on real estate, motor vehicles, personal property and residential and commercial sewer use.
• STRATFORD TAX PAYMENT REMINDER •
The 1st Installments of Tax Bills and Sewer Usage Bills are due 7/1/2023.
The last day to pay without Interest is 8/1/2023.
CONTACTLESS PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED
- *Online payment options are available by clicking here.
- *Mail your payment to:
Town of Stratford
PO Box 9722
Stratford, CT 06615-9122.
- *Dropbox for those paying by Check ONLY. Include a copy of each tax bill being paid and place in a sealed envelope.
Dropbox is located in the Town Hall, outside of the Tax Collector's Office
- In person payments may be made Monday through Friday between the hours of 8am and 4pm at the Tax Collector's Office, located at 2725 Main Street, Stratford, CT. The Tax Collector's Office will also open Saturday, July 29, 2023 from 9am to 12pm to accept payments. Cash or Check ONLY.
- M&T Bank locations will also accept in person payments from 7/1/2023 thru 8/1/2023, as long as you do not owe Back Taxes and have the Original copy of your tax bill.
Selina Moschello, CCMC
Stratford Tax Collector
Listing files in 'Tax Collector's Office'