C.A.R.E.S. Activity Program
INSTRUCTIONS: Change the folder ID below to match the sub-folder you wish to use as sub-pages/sub-navigation. DO NOT USE THIS WITH THE "Generic Single-Column" TEMPLATE.
- Social Model Adult Day Activity Program for seniors who need structure and support to safely attend the Senior Center.
- Supervised at all times.
- A variety of therapeutic recreation programs.
- Continental breakfast and hot lunch provided.
- Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. daily
- Scheduled attendance ranges from 2-3 days weekly. Schedule to be determined at time of interview.
- To schedule an interview, please call (203) 385-4055.
Download a copy of the C.A.R.E.S. brochure shown above.
INSTRUCTIONS: Change the content ID below to match the "Contact Us" page you wish to reference in the "sidebar". If you do not want a contact sidebar, choose the "Single Column" template instead of this one.
1000 West Broad Street
Stratford, Connecticut 06615
Main office: (203) 385-4050
Transportation: (203) 385-4051
Hours: Mondays - Fridays,
8:30am – 4:00pm
SENIOR SERVICES STAFF
Community and Senior Services Director: Tammy Trojanowski, MHSA
Secretary: Maureen Barstow
Social Services Supervisor: Shirley Dominguez, MSW
Senior Center and Human Services Supervisor: Erin McLeod, LCSW, CDP
Human Services Coordinator: Mis Vazquez, CDP
Dispatcher/Scheduler: Janice Niper
Senior Connection Coordinator: Laura Kapitan